Factions: A Thief RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factions: A Thief RPG

FACTIONS is an RPG based in the Thief world. Take the role of a member of one the powers of the City and carve out your place. FACTIONS is a working title and may change.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions regarding the RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anakara(Carly)
Admin
Anakara(Carly)

Questions regarding the RPG Empty
PostSubject: Questions regarding the RPG   Questions regarding the RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am

THIS RPG IS RATED: M FOR MATURE. YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT SEX (don't go too graphic), BLOOD, AND VIOLENCE AGAINST PLANTS AND ANIMALS. BUT PLEASE DON'T GO SO OVERBOARD THAT WE LOSE FOCUS.

GENERAL

What is this?
The game is called Factions and is designed to bring fans of the PC game series, THIEF together for some RPG fun.

Can anyone join?
Yes! Please come in and join us!

When does this game take place?

Just as the Mechanists peak in power, so the Metal Age is where we begin.

Who the flack wrote the RPG?
I did years ago and have now dug it up.

Does it use a leveling system like in D&D?
I have tried this in the past but many people got confused with it so no, it doesn't. Characters are defined by their sheets and what skills they start off with. They can improve these skills throught the game.

CHARACTERS

What Factions can I choose from?

Well you have:

Pagans
Hammerites
Mechanists
Keepers
City Watch
Downwinders

Each Faction has its own strengths and weaknesses. Please see the section on Factions for more info.

Do Factions have ranks?
Yes they do. Characters can work their way up the social ladders of their orders if they so wish.

Example:

Pagan: Commoner, Guard, Shaman, High Shaman

Please note: If you pick a character with high status, try not to be a well...dick.

What about classes?
Each Faction has its own list of special classes. Some more then others. Please see the Factions section for more info.

What about canon characters like Garrett?
Members may NOT play canon characters. Canon characters will be played by the GM at the time which is either the Admin or Mod. Please don't ask to play a canon character, there might be a spot open if we need it.

MEMBERS

Another player insulted me/played unfairly, what can I do?

Please don't cause a fight on the forums. If you are having problems with another player please contact an Admin. Causing a fight may result in a ban.

What can get me banned?
Fighting, playing unfairly, insulting other players, harrassing, and godmoding. I am the God here...there is no need to be another.

If I am banned and I think you made a mistake..can I complain?
Yes you can. If you think you were banned unfairly, feel free to email me. You get three strikes (banned for a week each) before being banned permently.

Got more questions? Ask!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carlysolven.daportfolio.com

Questions regarding the RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factions: A Thief RPG :: FAQ-
Jump to: