Factions: A Thief RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factions: A Thief RPG

FACTIONS is an RPG based in the Thief world. Take the role of a member of one the powers of the City and carve out your place. FACTIONS is a working title and may change.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchpost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anakara(Carly)
Admin
Anakara(Carly)

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 am

Miranda pulled back her hood and sighed. It was a long day, too long in fact that she spent most of the day either putting up posters or taking the old ones down. She was an anaylist so why she was asked to leave the invention rooms was beyond her knowledge. She wasn't a field person at all, so why of all people pick her?

"Builder's Hand," she cursed as she rested against a wall, dropping her pack next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carlysolven.daportfolio.com
Ravenwood

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 am

Miranda heard feet shuffling behind her, and the light thud of a messenger bag filled with heavy paper reached her ears.

"Heh. This is...different from spending all day in a dark workshop sketching blueprints." Vincent told her in a low voice. "Not that I am complaining. Spreading the message of the Builder and of Karras' divine word is reward in itself, does thou agree?" He had been sent to a different are of the city to hang posters, and after covering as much area as he saw fit, had met back with Miranda.

He smiled at her, his boyish eagerness vibrant on his face as always. "Hast thou finished yet?"
Back to top Go down
Anakara(Carly)
Admin
Anakara(Carly)

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

She sneered at him.

"Nay." She kicked her bag and rubbed her face.

"Spred the word? What word? We are just recruting. Not much of a word." She licked her lips which had gone dry. She then looked back to him.

"Wipe that smile off your face."
Back to top Go down
Ravenwood

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 am

"The divine word of Karras!" Vincent replied, his smile barely dropping from his face. "When people see the posters they know that Father Karras cares. They know that he wants to help those less fortunate...and they will join us and our numbers and power in the city will grow!" He loved the feeling that he was a part of something big. He was doing his part to clean up the city, to do good!

That's what he believed, anyway.

"Sister Miranda, how much more of your section of the city do you need to do? I can help."
Back to top Go down
Anakara(Carly)
Admin
Anakara(Carly)

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am

Miranda grabs her bag and shruged.

"I can manage the rest. If you are done, thou can head back to thine post." With that she walked off down the steet, leaving Vincent behind. Lately she had been acting strange, would rather act alone then with others.
Back to top Go down
Ravenwood

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 am

He watched her leave with growing concern before running after her.

"Sister Miranda, something troubles you, does it not?" He asked while keeping up with her pace. "Thou hast been...acting abnormally lately. I wish thou would talk to me." His eyes and voice echoed the worry he had for her, it was one of those rare times when he wasn't feeling too optimistic all of a sudden.

"What is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anakara(Carly)
Admin
Anakara(Carly)

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watchpost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchpost   Watchpost I_icon_minitime